Our favorite way to toast to the new year – or any special morning!
Making a Mizuba Matcha mimosa couldn't be easier – all you need is our Daily matcha, orange juice, and your favorite champagne. Kampai!
Ingredients (serves 1):
• 1 teaspoons Daily Mizuba Matcha (we recommend 1 teaspoon per person)
• 2oz water to make the matcha concentrate
• 2oz orange juice (pulp-free works best here)
• 2oz chilled champagne or sparkling wine (want a mocktail? Just omit the champagne and use equal parts matcha tea and orange juice!)
• Make matcha like you normally would – either whisking with a chasen, using a hand-held frother, or shaking matcha and water in a mason jar like a cocktail. Mix matcha and water thoroughly to make a concentrate.
- need assistance making matcha? Check out all our how-to videos.
• Build your mimosa – start by pouring your champagne in a flute first.
• Slowly add your orange juice, making sure to leave room for your matcha!
• Slowly layer the Mizuba matcha concentrate on top.
• Clink glasses and enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.