Lifestyle blogger Jordan Kindy Shaw from SEVENKIND | The Art of Uplifting, graces us with this AWESOME mason jar #MizubaMatcha lemonade recipe!
HELLO SUMMER! Hello, tall glass of refreshing energy...!
Photo by SevenKind
While this is perfect for the heat of July, I'm sure you'll catch us whipping it up all-year-round.
Check out SevenKind's recipe:
1 Cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
3 Cups Water
1/2 Cup Honey
Sliced Lemon for Garnish
1 Quart Size Mason Jar (32 0z.)
1. In a saucepan, combine honey and 1 cup of water over heat and stir until well mixed. Let cool, then to the mason jar.
2. Squeeze 1 cup of fresh lemon juice and then use strainer to pour into the mason jar.
3. Add the remaining two cups of water and the matcha powder.
4. Close the lid and shake the jar for about 1 minute or until the matcha powder is well blended.
5. Let chill in refrigerator for at least 30 min.
6. Remove from refrigerator and shake well again. Pour lemonade over ice and serve with a sliced lemon garnish.
7. Drink up or pack up your mason jar for a picnic in the sunshine! Enjoy! Don't forget to tag your #MatchaMoment @MizubaTeaCo on Instagram! :)
Comments will be approved before showing up.