Please welcome the only protein powder we ever will use:
Mattole Valley Naturals' Mizuba Matcha Whey Protein Powder.
We are incredibly excited to now offer Mattole's amazing whey protein powder. A client of Mizuba's since 2014, we chose to partner with Mattole for several reasons:
- Mattole's products are clean and pure. Mattole's whey comes from southern Australian cows that graze and roam on open, Non-GMO, pesticide-free pastures year round ,and are never treated with rBST growth hormones, or antibiotics. Coupled with our JAS-organic certified matcha, you have the cleanest, wildcrafted protein powder on the market - no fillers, no growth hormones, no antibiotics, no herbicides, no pesticides, no gluten, ever!
- Mattole's products are low-temperature-processed and microfiltrated, which helps retain important nutrients present in raw milk. The gentle processing leaves Mattole's whey protein loaded with amino acids, anti-inflammatory immune factors, metabolism-boosting peptides, antioxidants, & alkaline minerals.
- The packaging is 100% recyclable!
How do we enjoy it?
Basic Directions: Mix 4 tbsp in a glass with 4-8 ounces of your beverage of choice (e.g. water, juice, skim milk). 4 tbsp, 1 to 3 times a day.
- 1 pound canister, 7 x 12 x 4 in
- Native whey protein, biologically active and non-denatured
- Not a by-product of cheese manufacturing
- The full range immune modulating and regenerative protein components are naturally present in raw milk*
- An available source of the glutathione precursor covalent bonded cysteine
- Lactoferrin, immunoglobulins, bovine serum albumin, active peptidesand growth factors